From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of John Schwery
Sent: Monday, December 24, 2007 5:54 AM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [BlindHandyMan] Home Gyms

What do you guys think of the Schwinn Airdyne for an exercise bike,
as compared to other bikes?

earlier, Little Freak, wrote:

>True , its not for building massive bulk of muscles, for that you will
>need free weights.
>

>thanks, Little Freak([EMAIL PROTECTED])

John

2:02 PM

List Members At The Following address: http://www.jaws-users.com/handyman/

If you would like to join the Blind Computing list, then visit the following
address for more information:

just send a blank message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

BEGIN-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS

Teach InfoWest Spam Trap if this mail (ID 146756415) is spam:
Spam:
https://spamtrap.infowest.com/canit/b.php?i=146756415&m=e69256781029&c=s
Not spam:
https://spamtrap.infowest.com/canit/b.php?i=146756415&m=e69256781029&c=n