Don't want to sound negative, but the place where I used to work had wall-hung
commodes.  They sure look nice and are a lot easier to clean around, but one
day a man, I would say, who weighed around 275 + pounds sat on it, and it broke
like a dish into a million pieces. LOL

  I would like one of those low profile ones.  I've even considered one like
they have in public restrooms without the tank.  I heard that you need at least
a 1" supply pipe.  We have extremely strong water pressure here, so I don't
think that would be a broblem.

  There is a web site that says that a certain manufacturer had had some horror
stories about their high pressure models.  I forgot what they call it.  It is
where, in order to overcome the problem of not flushing well with only a 1 1/2
gallon capacity, it blasts the bowl with a powerful surge.  Only trouble is
that some of them literally exploded, so they say.  Hope no one was sitting on
it at the time.

  http://www.consumeraffairs.com/homeowners/kohler.html