  From: robert moore
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2008 11:31 AM
  Subject: RE: [BlindHandyMan] Tonight.

  Can some one that is teck savvie please contact me off line and help me get
  into the for the people chat room. I used the chat rooms for a while but now
  it tells me I have to disable cookies and I can not seem to figure out how
  to do this. you can email me at

  and I will give you my phone number so we can talk or you can leave me your
  ph # and I will call you.
  Or you can skype me at

  Robertjmoore1
  Thanks
  Hope to be able to join the group tonight.
  Robert