HI list,  well this week,   is it, we are kicking off 08 with some brand new
show's.
On the  BHM show this week,  We talk with Tom, for a few minutes,  then Don
Patterson, reads and we talk about some list mail.  Then we talk with a handy
man list member  That has been with us now for quit a while,  Ron  Yearns,
Ron, takes on some large projects,  he will tell us about one he has finished,
and maybe some things for the future.  Then we talk about the new hybrid
batteries, and some  other things.
On the blind like me show,  this week,  Phil talks with a guy,  that does a
damned fine Texas accent.  which is saying something,  since this guy lives in
the UK.   those of you on the blind like me list will know a guy named Jack
Scrimshaw,  from the list.
Listen in   Jack and Phil,  do  allot of  BS, and have  allot of fun, and  they
even play some of Jacks music. It's a great show.
So listen in and find out about these things.  Download links follow.

BHM           http://www.sendspace.com/file/xu7ak4

BLM           http://www.sendspace.com/file/fyjfbi

Are you can listen on ACB radio mainstream,  are  you can listen on many radio
reading services, around the states and Canada.
Have a fine week.