Well, all the pex tubing is in place from the basement up.  The floor has
been re-done and leveled for the new items.  The dresser and vanity have been
exactly marked as to where they will be placed so a cloth hamper and closet can
be designed for proper placement.
     The old plaster (horsehair mud lime) has been removed from the ceiling.
The studding has been done and sheetrock will go up today with my son's help.
The closet will be studded and sheeted today also and hopefully the louvered
door hung.
     The wallpaper will be removed tomorrow and next week till done.
Plastering and sanding will follow after that.  I am not sure if the new
wallpaper will be done before fixtures are installed or after.  I will only
need around 78 square feet (two rolls) of wallpaper for the top three feet of
the walls that get paper.
     I have decided to install a small divider wall next to the john for a
little added privacy.  The top will be open with a bar to hang extra cloth on
hangers.  I'll need to place framing above before the sheetrock goes up.