-----Original Message-----
From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Max Robinson
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2008 8:50 PM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] I hate plumbing!

I wonder if some of these chemicals aren't more toxic than led.  It may be
they just haven't discovered it yet.  I've have been soldering with led
solder in electronics all my life, so far, and there is nothing wrong with
me.  nothing wrong with me.  nothing wrong with me.

Regards.

Max.  K 4 O D S.

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Transistor site http://www.funwithtransistors.net