Ok, I have not wanted to use Melamine  products because of the problem that
tainted pet foods had. Does anyone on list use the Melamine  wood products
in the shop? Micah my new guide has a tendency to lick anything and
everything. I was afraid to cut Melamine  because of the saw dust. I also
refuse to cut pressure treated wood in  the basement for the same reason.

Lenny, Please visit my home page http://www.geocities.com/lenny_mchugh/
It's motivating, humorous and has a lot of resources.

http://www.jaws-users.com/JAWS/handyman/

If you would like to join the JAWS Users List, then visit the following address
for more information:
http://www.jaws-users.com/