I tell you this, if it's out there he'll find it without a doubt.
David Ferrin
 www.jaws-users.com
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dan Rossi
  To: BlindHandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, January 28, 2008 10:40 AM
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Request for Ray.

  Ray,

  Now that you have given me the knowledge to to a dropped ceiling in my
  basement, how about digging up some information on raised floor systems?

  If I am ever to finish my basement, I have to do something about the
  floor. It slopes too steeply toward the center to place furniture down
  there. I thought that maybe a raised floor system like you see in
  computer rooms could work to help level the floor and still give access
  under the floor if necessary. The flooring system would have to be
  adjustable so that I could compensate for the varying slope of the floor.

  Thanks.

  --
  Blue skies.
  Dan Rossi