From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Bob Kennedy
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2008 6:36 PM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] Sheet rock patching

Roger,
There are 2 types of tape you can use. The old style is paper with several
small holes in it. I like the self adhesive fiber glass tape best. It's
stronger and you don't have to put a layer of joint compound on the wall
first. For a hole the size you described you could put 2 layers of tape next
to each other and cover them with compound and be done. Or you can cut a
piece of drywall close to the size of the hole and cover the edges. For
something that small though I'd use the fiber glass tape and be done.