know he is a friend of mine I'm from mi
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bob Kennedy
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2008 8:50 PM
  Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] Intro

  Steve,

  Are the one from Mass?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Rhonda & Steve
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2008 8:27 PM
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Intro

  Hi all,

  I'm Steve Scott & want to thank the guys for having me as a guest on the show
today.

  I'm an auto tech, in the process of opening up shop again. If anyone has
questions or topics they would like to talk about, I would welcome the
discussion.

  Also, thanks for the list info. I'm enjoying the list.

  Steve