  From: Bob Kennedy
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 6:31 AM
  Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] Re: Car repair.

  One thing you don't have to worry about is being offensive. I've been around
a long time and I don't take much personally any longer. But there are people
on the list that will jump on something just to have something to say.

  I used to have a drag car about 30 years back. Never got into the alcohol
side though. I had a 68 Camaro with a 427 30 over with lots and lots of time
and money it it. That's going way back and it would run a high 9 to 10 second
quarter. Seems like a turtle compared to today. But top fuel was only running 6
to 6.2 then too...

  Getting ready for work right now but we'll talk more...