  From: Brice Mijares
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2008 7:47 AM
  Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] Removing Rust From Stainless Steel?

  Are you positive it's stainless steel? First , take a magnet and see if it
  sticks. Stainless steel isn't suppose to rust. If you have a stainless
  stove or refrigerator, your suppose to clean it with a stainless steel
  cleaner. We polish ours with WD-40. When polishing it, you follow the
  grain. I didn't know they made the grills out of stainless steel. Our
  grill is made out of cast iron. The stove top is some type of enamel, and
  the rest of the facing is stainless steel.