From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Dan Rossi
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2008 8:40 AM
To: BlindHandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Quiet cars.

Since the issue has come up on this list I will mention the following.
apparently, the NFB is proposing legislation to create a standard for
minimum noise for automobiles.  If you have had an experience with a near
miss and a quiet car, they are asking you to send your story to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This is merely informative, I am not a member of either the NFB nor ACB.
and, I have personally never had any kind of incident with a quiet car.

--
Blue skies.
Dan Rossi

To listen to the show archives go to link  http://acbradio.org/handyman.html
or ftp://ftp.acbradio.org/acbradio-archives/handyman/

Visit The Blind Handy Man Files Page To Review Contributions From Various
List Members At The Following address:
http://www.jaws-users.com/JAWS/handyman/

If you would like to join the JAWS Users List, then visit the following
address for more information: http://www.jaws-users.com/ For a complete list
of email commands pertaining to the Blind Handy Man list just send a blank
message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

BEGIN-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS

Teach InfoWest Spam Trap if this mail (ID 158530568) is spam:
Spam:
https://spamtrap.infowest.com/canit/b.php?i=158530568&m=2c43d09a1fa3&c=s
Not spam:
https://spamtrap.infowest.com/canit/b.php?i=158530568&m=2c43d09a1fa3&c=n