  From: Max Robinson
  To: Blind Like Me ; Blind Handyman
  Sent: Saturday, March 01, 2008 2:29 PM
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Trouble with send space.

  I have noticed that some people seem to be having trouble with send space.
  What is going on is that an advertising window pops up in front of the
  window with the link, hiding it from a screen reader, including those with
  eyeballs. When that happens I close the window with alt F4 and go back to
  the link in the email and start over. Once, it took me three tries before I
  could get to the show link.

  Regards.

  Max. K 4 O D S.

  Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]