  From: Lee A. Stone
  To: Blind Handyman
  Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2008 07:29
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] disconnected phone line

  I have a standard feeling office desk phone. On the bottom end of the
  hand set is a built in swivel thingee which the phone line plugs into
  and the cord is not supposed to get twisted with that swivel
  attachment. okay here is the problem. my phone line has come off the
  phone handset. I have tried many different ways to reattach the phone
  line by depressing that little tab on the phone clip but I am not
  getting it correct to attach. does that little tab, if you have one of
  these, does the little tab end up on top, on the bottom or facing
  sideways? any help would be appreciated and get me back to using the
  phone. thanks ahead of time.Lee

  --
  No wonder Clairol makes so much money selling shampoo.
  Lather, Rinse, Repeat is an infinite loop!