-----Original Message-----
From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of chiliblindman
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2008 12:41 PM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] Bath all functioning

     Donnie there is a good chance that I'll be in Ky. next year.
     I'll give you a holler, as loud as I can.

Members At The
Following address:
http://www.jaws-users.com/JAWS/handyman/

If you would like to join the JAWS Users List, then visit the following address
for more
information:
http://www.jaws-users.com/
just send a blank