  From: Rob Monitor
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, March 31, 2008 2:22 PM
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] weed eaters

  HI, I have a old weed eater that some one gave me not sure what kind it is
but it's a cheep one. What I would like to find out is the flywheel on a weed
eater heavy enough to run the motor with out the shaft on it?? Like most
smaller lawn mowers have to have the blade on it to run does a weed eater have
to have the shaft with the string on it??
  THANKS ROB FROM MINNESOTA