From: Bob Kennedy
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, April 06, 2008 10:09 PM
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] Talking Phone Directory

You can always add them to your address book if you use Outlook
Express. Or what I did for years was to keep one in Word. That way you can
reference them any way you want. Mine was set up with the first name then last
name because that is how I refer to someone. If you are looking for something
electronic as in beyond the computer I don't know of any.