  From: Dale Leavens
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2008 11:19 PM
  Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] gas hell yes I got gas

  It may be, from your description that the couple is there so the meter can be
changed out. They do that from time-to-time to calibrate the meter. They just
changed mine in March. Don't know why they would do that in several feet of
snow but I got a call to remove the snow so they could switch my meter out for
a new one.