Now how the hell could it possibly clean the gutter? Does it push all
the crap ahead of itself and clod the drain pipe> grin Sounds like a
fairly useless device. Gee, if you have to go to the trouble of
putting the thing up there, might as well just clean them while your
there. For not a lot of junk in the gutter, taking your blower and
sending a blast up the drain pipe actually helps blow junk out of the
gutter. Not very effective, but a quick fix. I'm still looking for a
good gutter solution.

Scott Howell