hi dan my thoughts exactly.
but when the sales people are there it gets kind of tense.
they promise you the moon and how paying just $3000 will get you over
25 years of service and so on and they will come and butter your
toast and the list goes on its kind of hard to say no.
oh and did i menchen the set of cheep stake knives you will get also?

yeah i can buy lots of sears vaccumes for that kind of money.
jim