I have a 17 HP B and S
Engine on a lawn tractor. Where would be a good place to start for a gap
between the magneto and the fly wheel. Or does it run the gammit from engine
to engine. Also if I need to dig further, what should the points be gapped
at?
I have not had the fly wheel off of this engine so as far as I know maybe
they have done away with points by the time this engine was built. I have no
idea how old the engine is and it is not the origanl engine so if I nne to
find numbers where would the most commen places be to look?