Jerry how did you know there was a problem with the wheels? was there
a shimming in the front end? we have the same van only a year older
and the same tires. Lee

On Mon, Jun 09, 2008 at 03:21:09AM -0400, Jerry
Richer wrote:
>      This happened recently with my brothers 2006 Chevy truck.  He works as a
> mechanic in a prison so he had to start using a locking gas cap.  He thinks
> the light came on with that.  GM says the problem is a vent in the gas tank.
> Until he gets to the dealer for a repair he uses a regular non-locking gas
> cap while not at work.
>      Two months ago I bought a brand new Grand Caravan.  During the test
> drive we determined that the brand new Bridgestone tires were out of round.
> After signing the papers and changing the tires and wheels the dealer took it
> for a test drive.  A seat belt light came on.  They spend the next three days
> along with another certified Dodge dealer tracing the problem.  Then they had
> to deliver the van to me two hundred miles away.
>
>                Jerry

The life of a repo man is always intense.
Come and chat with me at #quietzone on irc.newnet.net