  From: Robert Riddle
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2008 6:59 PM
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] broken bolt

  I've got a broken chair here. Made of metal. One of the bolts holding the
back of the chair to the frame broke off, leaving a small portion of the end of
the bolt in the hole. It doesn't stick out, so I can't get a grip on it. Any
suggestions on getting this little piece out so I can fit a new bolt in?