From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2008 12:21 PM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] tissot silen-t

what causes, or makes the vibrations?
Does it set with the crown as a standard analog watch/ How does one set
the alarm?
What is the model name?
Thanks

On Wed, 25 Jun 2008, Dale Leavens wrote:

> The hands are what I suppose you could call virtual, they seem to exist
under the crystal. they sort of dissolve and reform as the modes change but
they have no real meaning to the blind. You just feel these vibrating points
as your fingers pass over the position of the hands along the edge of the
crystal just inside the position of the number markers on the rim around the
edges of the crystal also known as the bezel. When sighted people look at
the watch they see hands through the crystal.

------------------------------------

http://www.acbradio.org/pweb/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_p
age&PAGE_id=33&MMN_position=47:29
Or

Visit The Blind Handy Man Files Page To Review Contributions From Various
List Members At The Following address:
http://www.jaws-users.com/JAWS/handyman/

If you would like to join the JAWS Users List, then visit the following
address for more information:
http://www.jaws-users.com/
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Groups Links