Thanks Jim and Betsy and Jon and whoever contributed to this thread . Ya
know if  I had this computer and this connection perhaps  some 33 years
ago I would  have had  the proper  rollers  in use. How many of us dread
the thought of rolling out a freezer/ stove or whatever  to clean for
fear of  maybe pulling your back out or ripping out a floor in my
situation. "So thanks for all the suggestions  and connections to   be
able to roll out what needs to be moved.  I look at  it this way. If one
is able to spend  say $500 plus for a stove or   refrigerator / freezer
then for a few more dollars if you are buying a new appliance then why
not invest the buckos to  make a difference in cleaning , floor
replacement and yes even moving. thanks . Lee

--
A man's gotta know his limitations.
                -- Clint Eastwood, "Dirty Harry"