From: "Tom Fowle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2008 8:36 AM
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] mitering trim

I've also seen coping saws where you can turn both ends of the blade to get
at
places where the frame gets in the way.  However when I've tried this I find
it darned difficult to keep the blade straight , same turn at both ends, and
that makes a real mess of the work and the blades.

Tom Fowle

------------------------------------

http://www.acbradio.org/pweb/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=33&MMN_position=47:29
Or

Visit The Blind Handy Man Files Page To Review Contributions From Various
List Members At The Following address:
http://www.jaws-users.com/JAWS/handyman/

If you would like to join the JAWS Users List, then visit the following
address for more information:
http://www.jaws-users.com/
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Groups Links

http://www.eset.com