  From: RJ
  To: handyman
  Sent: Sunday, July 13, 2008 9:30 PM
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] The sidewalk

  AS some of you are aware, I been repairing and remodeling the neighbor's
  house over the pass year and the project is coming to a end. Well the two
  girls decided it was time for a little pay back. So off I went to our local
  home center and bought a mold for laying cement that is a 2 x 2 foot form.
  This form make several carvel stone shapes. The mold was about $16 and the
  pre-mixed cement was around $3.50 per 80 pound bag. I started to dig out
  the flat rocks I had for a pass way and soon I was promoted to a superviser
  position. The one girl started to dig out the flat rocks, along with my wife
  and the other said she had laid this type of walk before. That left me with
  the job of sitting in a lawn chair and lugging a bag of cement when needed.
  My wife took over the mixing of the cement and I was deligated to sitting in
  the lawn chair. Two days later, we are the proud owner of about 60 foot
  of a two foot wide walk. And the cost was well within the estimated cost of
  31 bags of cement and the mold. Or for a total of $125. They tell me the
  walk fits the house look my wife and I was seeking. And I will say, I could
  get use to being promoted to superviser full time. But I think that is a
  dream that will becoming to a end as fast as it came.
  RJ