Remember the email warning is set inside the email program.  The choices of
sounds is done where Tyler said to go.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dale Leavens
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2008 8:41 PM
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] How do I fix Windows sounds?

  For the life of me I can't remember where to set Windows sounds. My new
computer at work uses all the usual Windows sounds however I like to change a
few like the mail notification and I'll be darned if I can find where those
sound schemes are!

  I have been looking all over this computer too and can't find them.

  Thanks.