Well, by way of background:

I finally bought myself a light-duty table saw from the lads at Harbor
Freight.  It's light enough that I can move it around relatively easily,
though I'm sure it's not the most accurate thing available.

And, since I've done that, I needed to figure out how to get the lumber to
cut with the saw.

One of the folks on this list (I won't embarrase him), has this same problem
of how to haul stuff, and while we were at convention, he pretty well
convinced me that a large garden cart was a very necessary thing.

My wife green-lighted both purchases,  and I was able to scrounge a ride
with a coworker with a really souped up, refrigerator white El Camino over
to the local Home Depot, during a pretty wild thunderstorm, and picked up
the cart, in a box of course.

I opened the carton on Saturday and looked over what I had.  I understood
some of it, but not enough to put the thing together with even a prayer that
it would be right.  I scanned the instruction sheet/manual, which was really
special because Spanish and English were commingled in the text.

Still no dyse.  So, I bribed the fellow who does our book keeping and is an
occasional reader to come over on Sunday and spend about three hours in the
blazing sun putting the thing together.  Even with him looking at the
diagram and reading the instructions, it was far far from intuitive, for me
anyway.  Maybe if I had seen one of these assembled I could have figured it
out.

The bottom line now though is that the front wheels, while they do turn, are
not really what I'd call free.  There don't seem to be bearings in the
wheels, and they are affixed to the axel in front of a spacer and with a
wassier and nut to hold the assembly together.  I don't know whether to
grind off the ends of the spacers a little bit, grease the whole set-up, or
just wait and see if things get better with a little use.  Any thoughts from
some of you folks?

If I should lubricate this, what would be a good product?

BTW, it's a nice cart, measures 24 x 48 with foot-high sides that can be
folded down.  I even used it as a nice back-saving platform for grinding
down the two dogs' nails today, so I think it was a wise investment, even if
it isn't rolling so good right yet.