Rita, the very simple  window traeatment   is called using  twin bed
sized bed sheets.  easy to set up and easy to clean . Lee

--
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.
                -- Simon Cameron

There are honest journalists like there are honest politicians.  When
bought they stay bought.
                -- Bill Moyers
Come and chat with me at #quietzone on irc.newnet.net