Here we go almost show time. on the BHM show, Tom reads us some list mail.  our
guest this week is a guy we ran across, that has  a story too tell  Paul
Brothers.  Listen in and find out about all that.
On the BLM show this week, Phil talks to not one but two guest.  First guest
Jeff Eaden, will tells us about a new audio described cable channel  that is up
and running.  Phil all so talks with Cathy Milten,  she will tell us about a on
line medical transcription course she has started.  Listen in and find out
about that.  Show download links follow.

BHM         http://www.sendspace.com/file/22f65d

BLM        http://www.sendspace.com/file/993g7t

Or you can listen on a reading radio service, are catch the show's on ACB radio
this week end.
Have a fine week.  Don Shaw