Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Propane Grill and Galvanized Rack
From: Wayne W Hinckley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 09/26/2008 21:05

Last year my daughter bought a propane grill at the end of the season.  It has
not been used yet.  When I looked it over the other day I found that it is
missing the lower rack that holds the lava rocks.  Perhaps we lost it, or
perhaps it was never in the original box.  It is too late for returns or
complaints.

I am wondering if I were to fashion a rack out of galvanized hardware cloth,
would there be a problem with the galvanized material getting hot and causing a
health problem with the food being cooked.  The food would not be in direct
contact with the galvanized material, but would the galvanized material give
off harmful fumes?

Any other suggestions are welcomed.

Thanks,
Wayne