Lee, Interesting, maybe she wrote a great set of rules too bad that the
employees don't read them. Although they are very helpful many of them try
to pet or talk to my guide dog.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Lee A. Stone" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2008 9:41 AM
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] Dealing with people

David, If I may. only one store that I know has  actual training  to
work with  folks with all sorts  of disabilities  and that is Home
Depot we know the woman who help write the training manuel.  So all of
us in our own way, if needed can continue to educate the public. Lee

 On
Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at
07:17:57AM -0500,

--
You should not use your fireplace, because scientists now believe that,
contrary to popular opinion, fireplaces actually remove heat from houses.

http://www.acbradio.org/pweb/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=33&MMN_position=47:29
Or

Visit The Blind Handy Man Files Page To Review Contributions From Various
List Members At The Following address:

http://www.eset.com