  From: Michael Baldwin
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2008 5:55 PM
  Subject: RE: [BlindHandyMan] Drawer Slides

  Dale,

  Well there is one for each side, and they go under the drawer, they are
  hidden. here is a link to them at rockler.
  http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page=10843
  There is an instruction sheet, but it makes no sense to me.
  I think I am missing some latch piece that goes on the drawer itself.
  Michael

  _____