From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Jewnnifer Jackson
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 1999 1:12 PM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BlindHandyMan] computer speakers

The speakers on my computer are really bad. They work fine for using my
screen reading program, but music is really distorted. What do I need to
know to get some that would work better for playing music. I do not want
high end or anything, but certainly better than this. I am also not
interested in wireless. I think that would just be inviting my two little
guys to carry them around the house when a favorite song was playing. :)

Jennifer