  From: WESLEY BURDEN
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, December 01, 2008 11:15 AM
  Subject: RE: [BlindHandyMan] audible battery tester

  tom where do you get those talking meters from and can you use them when you
  do electrical wiring in a new house construction. I help build houses for
  habitat and it would be nice if we could use a talking tester when we check
  the outlets for current when we mark the circuits off in the circuit breaker
  box.

  _____