  From: Kevin Doucet
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2008 7:56 PM
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] alternative to talking tape measure

  Hi,

  My talking tape measure has gone crazy and I need to find an
  alternative way to accurately measure up to 6 FT.

  Also, as my accur-rip circular hand saw guide only allows for a 24
  IN. cut I am also looking for a way to guide larger cuts.

  Any and all help is welcome.

  Thanks.

  Kevin Doucet
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  confuse as says

  Blind man with unmarked forehead has large belly!