Hey Ed,

This is off the Home Depot web site.  They don't sell online but it says it's
available at the local stores.  The brand is Henry, $16.98 for a gallon.

208R Water proofer/leak stopper is the longest lasting, highest quality "Wet
Patch" on the market. It is the best choice to stop or prevent leaks if it is
raining during application or to repair leaks under puddled water. 208R sticks
to a wet or dry surface, even in freezing temperatures. The rubberized formula
typically last 2-3 times longer than its un-rubberized competitors.

  a.. Seals chimneys, skylights, turbines, roof vents, gutters, A-C unites,
etc.
  b.. Repairs shingles, roll roofing, valleys, splits, cracks, raised edges,
etc.
  c.. Use to seal or repair anywhere else on your roof where there is the
possibility of leaks
  d.. SBS rubber modified formula = excellent flexibility and long life
  e.. Use with yellow Henry 183 Repair Fabric for professional results
  f.. Apply with roofing trowel, putty knife or caulk gun
  g.. Coverage: Approximately 17 linear feet per 11 oz tube
  h.. MFG Brand Name : Henry
  i.. MFG Model # : HE208R142
  j.. MFG Part # : HE208R142
  k.. Product Longevity : Varies