  From: Kevin Doucet
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2008 12:01 PM
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] hot water problem

  Hi list,

  What could be the matter if I am taking a shower using only hot water
  and before the end of the shower, the hot water runs out. Also, this
  happens in both bath rooms.

  And, no, this is not a long shower.

  and, I use to have to use the cold water to not get scolded.

  What to check for?

  Thanks.

  Kevin Doucet
  contac...@kevindoucet.com

  confuse as says

  Blind man with unmarked forehead has large belly!