hi lenny
well I got a starter about 8 years ago now and it is still in the box.
I really don't think a blind person can do this with out lots of sighted
help. here they call the d i y ones fire sticks.
because so many people put them in and get it wrong and poof there car goes
up in flames.

as for buying one from sams or where ever like I did the shops will not, put
them in.
of course they want to install there brand.
maybe you will get lucky and find a shop that will put it in for you.
I'd call around first and ask them if you bring the box will they install
it.

around here in Minnesota they charge about 300 to put one in.
hope this helps
Jim

blindhandyman-ow...@yahoogroups.com
http://www.acbradio.org/pweb/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=33&MMN_position=47:29
Or

http://www.jaws-users.com/JAWS/handyman/

If you would like to join the JAWS Users List, then visit the following address
for more information:
http://www.jaws-users.com/