Hello All:

I'm new to the list.  And, have been reading the mail in the background for a
few weeks.  I am a avid sailer and wood worker.  I am
totally blind as well.

As far as the table saw runners go, I would highly recommend the steal runners
from www.woodpeck.com.  The have almost no slop in a
3/4 slot.  However, they will not work on the cheaper ridgid or craftsman saws
because the slots are not quite 3/4.  These runners
are tapped with several 1/4x20 holes.  They will last a life time.  I've built
cutoff sleds, tennoning jigs, box joint jigss, ...
They also work very well on router tables, bandsaws, sanders.

They do not have the means to grip a T slot.  Any jig can be lifted out of the
slot.

Terry
On Mon, 22 Dec 2008 16:37:09 -0500you write: