  From: Larry Stansifer
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, January 02, 2009 3:44 AM
  Subject: RE: [BlindHandyMan] tool cabinet

  Ron,

  Feel down the outside surface of the drawer slide. You
  should encounter a small spring loaded tab, if memory serves
  the end of the tab closest to the front of the box can be
  pried outboard with a common screwdriver, with this tab
  released gently slide the track *not the drawer* inward as
  if you were going to close the drawer. You will know if you
  have it right if the tab stands out about 4mm from its
  original position. Repeat the procedure on the other side
  and the drawer should slide out into your hands.
  I personally have never owned a Craftsman box however I used
  to have an apprentice who went through your same dilemma a
  couple of times a week.
  I did finally make him a fix for that problem so if this
  occurs regularly let me know and I will post it for you or
  any other Sears tool box owner.