From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:blindhandy...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Claudia
Sent: Friday, 9 January 2009 11:11 AM
To: Claudia
Cc: cookinginthed...@acbradio.org; blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Cleaning my Oven?

Okay All,

While cooking dinner, I inadvertently spilled cream soup and milk into my
oven, when I was placing a baking dish inside.
The food came out fine, but how do I get the horrible burnt smell, out of
the oven and the entire house?
I have the oven open now, so I'm hoping it'll cool faster, so I can tackle
cleaning it!

What else can I do?

Thanks.

Claudia

Join either of my groups; the first is for visually-impaired women, while
the other is for people wishing to discuss homemaking issues.
our-safe-haven-subscr...@googlegroups.com
<mailto:our-safe-haven-subscribe%40googlegroups.com>
makinghouseworkeasier-subscr...@googlegroups.com
<mailto:makinghouseworkeasier-subscribe%40googlegroups.com>