  From: Matt
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, January 10, 2009 6:49 PM
  Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] What can you tell me about my router given this
info

  By the way, I had a contractor friend drive me home from bible study this
morning, so I took the opportunity to get him to look at my router.
  Here's what he said/read.
  model number 690 lr heavy duty router
  motor 6902 or too
  60 hz not sure what HZ stands for.
  11A maybe amp?
  27 500/\minimum rpm
  the base is model number 1001 t2
  this info is all found on the tag which is on cord, directly down from where
the chord comes out of the router.