Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] Palm nailer and a question
From: Bob Kennedy <bobke...@bellsouth.net>
Date: 01/11/2009 19:55

I just stand the nail on end and drop the nailer over it.  The key is light
pressure until it starts.  Come to think of it, I never apply much pressure to
the nailer itself.  As long as it is pounding away that has always been enough.

If you're wanting to start a nail with a hammer or don't like the feel of the
nail vibrating in your hand, think about using a spring loaded clothes pin to
hold the nail.  There is already a notch in the pin or the clothes line and it
will hold a nail as well.