Like you, I would rather have a chest type.  Each time the door on my upright
is opened, all the cold air spills out.  Which,
allows warmer moist air to rush in.  Which, causes the dreaded frost build up.
The chest types contain the heavier colder air.

We don't have the room.

Terry
On Fri, 16 Jan 2009 12:04:58 -0500you write: