  From: Gary Hale
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2009 9:00 AM
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Braille compass

  Hi,

  Is anyone familiar with the Brunton Nexus 16B Braille compass? If so, what
  do you think of it?

  There is a good description of the compass at the following Web site:

  http://tinyurl.com/9ea6c5

  Also, does anyone have any recommendations for any other Braille compasses?

  I'd appreciate any thoughts or suggestions.

  Gary