Well, does it work as  I said, the switch of the machine has to be in the on
position for it to work anyway?
Matt
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bill Stephan
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, January 26, 2009 4:53 PM
  Subject: RE: [BlindHandyMan] Foot switches

  Matt:
  I bought a real cheap one of these from Harbor Freight, though I can't recall
what I paid for it. Mine doesn't have the protection feature that Lenny's does,
so I have it in series with the power strip my drillpress is plugged in to and
I leave it in the closed position unless I actually am using it in conjunction
with the drillpress or bench grinder which is on the same power strip.

  Bill Stephan,
  Kansas City MO
  Email: wstep...@everestkc.net
  Phone: (816)803-2469