Hi ya, here's a message from my super blind friend who knows it all.
hahahahehe. We dug a path from the door out into the yard. Then we dug out an
area in the yard where the dog could go peepee and poopoo.

hehehhe.
Such is life in Montana.

I traveled in the snow with my dogs. They wore sled dog boots.

Isaiah 42:16
16  And I will lead the blind in a way that they know not, in paths that
     they have not known I will guide them. I will turn the darkness before them
     into light, the rough places into level ground. These are the things I will
     do, and I will not forsake them.